Our Clients & Partners
The Clients of SILT include the ministries, departments and corporate agencies of GON. SILT has served and is also in the good book of the international donor and financing agencies like the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank, international aid/co-operation missions and bilateral agencies (Saudi Fund for Development, Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development, OPEC, UNDP, UNICEF, US Embassy, FINNIDA, CIDA, KfW, Government of Thailand, DFID, JICA, SDC, USAID, GTZ, ILO etc.).
SILT has ample experience of working with more than 50 International Consultants from all over the world, including those from Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Canada, China, India, Austria, Norway, Finland, USA, Malaysia, Philippines, Netherlands etc.
Further, SILT also has international exposure and has working experiences in Bhutan and Afghanistan.
In the above context, the professional as well as administrative staffs of SILT have had enough opportunities to work together with the specialists from expatriate consulting firms, and have had opportunity for technology transfer and have developed capability of producing final outcome of services confirming to the state-of-art and cutting age technology. These on-the-job and hands-on interactions with some of the best technicians and experts from international consulting profession have convinced us of our ability to handle engineering, environmental and socio-economic projects efficiently at par with the international standards.
SILT has provided consulting services to most of the departments and corporate agencies of Government of Nepal. The following is the list of our valued national clientele, among others :
- Ministries: Ministry of Physical Planning and Works, Ministry of Water Resources, Ministry of Local Development, Ministry of Tourism and Civil Aviation, Ministry of Communication, Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperative, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Science and Technology etc.
- Government Departments: Department of Roads (DoR), Department of Irrigation (DoI), Department of Water Supply and Sewerage (DWSS), Department of Electricity Development, Water and Energy Commission Secretariat, Department of Hydrology and Meteorology (DHM), Department of Agriculture (DoA), Department of Civil Aviation (DCA), Department of Mines and Geology (DMG) etc.
- Corporate Agencies of Government of Nepal: Nepal Electricity Authority, Nepal Oil Corporation, Nepal Water Supply Corporation, Nepal Telecommunication Corporation, Nepal Transport Corporation, Nepal Rastra Bank etc.
- Local Bodies: Various District Development Committees (DDCs) and Municipalities Various Private Sector Organization, both National and International.
SILT has provided services and has been in the good book of international bi-lateral and multilateral aid agencies and diplomatic missions, some of which are:
- The World Bank
- Asian Development Bank
- European Union
- UNDP, UNICEF, UNCDF, ILO
- USAID, JICA, DFID, SDC, FINNIDA, CIDA, GTZ
- U.S. Embassy, Government of Thailand
- Saudi Fund for Development (SFD)
- Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development (KFAED)
- OPEC etc.
Service Abroad (International Experiences)
The experience to work together with national and international agencies, international partners, expatriate consulting firms and individual professionals has given us enough opportunities to learn and build capacity and to handle development projects efficiently as per the international standards.
SILT has provided its services in partnership with many national and international consulting firms for carrying out jobs belonging to the different sectors of economy. Some of such international partner firms are as follows;
- Acres Norr Lee Consortium, Canada
- Beca Worley International, New Zealand
- BCEOM, France (egis Group)
- CES, Germany
- CIWEC, Canada
- Crown Agents, UK
- DHV Consultants, The Netherlands
- Finnconsult, Finland
- Soil and Water Ltd., Finland
- GKK Consultants, Japan
- Golder Associates, Canada
- Metcalf &Eddy, USA (AECOM Group)
- N.D.Lea &Associates, Canada
- NEDECO, The Netherlands
- Nippon Koei Co. Ltd., Japan
- Nor Consult, Norway
- RITES, India
- WAPCOS, India
- CES, India
- Indo-Canadian Consultants, India
- e-Gen Consultants, Bangladesh
- RDC, Shri Lanka
- Dr. HUTAREW and Partner (India)
- NAE Kyung Engineering Co. Ltd., Korea
- Sir William Halcrow & Partners, UK
- SMEC, Australia
- Tenega Nasional Berhad, Malaysia
- Thai Provincial Water Works Authority, Thailand
- Transroute Consultants, France (AECOM Group)
- Maunsell, Australia (AECON Group)
- Plancenter, Finland etc